Whether you're a full-time employee at a large corporation, an independent contractor, a small business owner, or a mid-sized company manager, you can benefit from the tax preparation services offered by DMT Bookkeeping & Tax Services, LLC. We are knowledgeable and dedicated with the tools and skills to prepare your taxes in a timely and efficient fashion.
Eliminate the Stress
Filing your own taxes takes time and patience. Why struggle to navigate all those confusing rules when our team can handle your tax preparation for you? When you work with us, you'll benefit from our attention to detail and up-to-date knowledge of tax preparation guidelines and rules. We can comb through your financial records to make sure you're not missing out on any deductions while taking steps to help you legally minimize your tax burden. Whether you pay taxes in installments or once a year, we can make sure that all the appropriate paperwork is filed on time so that you don't incur unnecessary penalties along the way.
Don't stress over taxes. Call us today for more information or to schedule a consultation.
Upcoming Important Deadlines
- Contributions to Health Savings Account - Deadline to contribute to your HSA and get a tax deduction for 2018.
$3,450 for Singles and $6,900 for Married/Family.
- Contributions to Coverdell 'College' IRAs - Deadline to contribute to your child or grandchild's College IRA for 2018.
Up to $2,000 per child.
- Individual Tax Returns Due - Due date for 2018 Personal Income Tax returns (Form 1040). An automatic six- month extension may be obtained by filing Form 4868.
- 1st Quarter 2019 Estimated Tax Payment Due - If you are self-employed or have other first-quarter income that requires you to pay quarterly estimated taxes, file your Form 1040-ES.
- Deadline to make a 2018 IRA Contribution - This includes your Roth IRA contribution as well. HOWEVER, if you have a small business and file an Extension, you have until October 15th, 2019 to contribute to a SEP (and then roll it into a 401k later if you like).